Thursday 14 May 2015

A Little of This...

... A little of that. 

I'm about to start quilting my latest project, having done the basting today. I was so pleased that my backing and wadding were just (just!) the right size. 


I've also started on my next mini. I like having (at least) one hand sewing project on the go. 


Then there is a bit of appliqué going on for a gift for a friend. This will be all I'll show until she receives it. 


And if that's not enough. Cupcakes.


So, I wrote this post two days ago and just saw that it failed to publish. That defeats the purpose of this whole blogging game. Attempt two.

Susan 






8 comments:

  1. I had an attempt to post date a blog post, and didn't work either. Makes me feel slightly less stupid now. Your new hand piecing project looks intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate basting .. but at least I have a wooden floor!
    Lurve that EPP . . . .
    . . ..and Durble Lurve the cupcakes. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, cake! Love your latest EPP project, I haven't tried those shapes before, I'll put them on my to-do list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of projects on the go but I think the cupcakes are my favourites from this post .....which might explain why I have to keep buying larger clothes....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't suppose you fancy coming to help me baste a big quilt do you? You could bring those cakes while you're at it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cupcake spook very yummy. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of exciting projects there. Looking forward to seeing how they progress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well by the time I read this those cupcakes are gone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.