Saturday 7 December 2013

A Brit Bee (mini) Social

Today was a day of laughter, and chatter, and sewing, and giving. It was a good great day. I met up with some of my Brit Bee chums at Laura Jane's new house in Leicester. Since she moved in a short while ago I took a small house warming gift.


Thankfully it fit right in with her decor.


There was a much more important gift given though. Ceri added Harriet to the Brit Bee Junior Club this summer and we grouped together to make Harriet a quilt. Ceri kindly did the honours of opening the present for her. Harriet did a fine job of modeling it and looking well pleased.

The other participants in theday - besides myself, Harriet and Ceri - were Lauara Jane (obviously), Ange, Trudi and Di


 Always lovely to see them, and the only thing missing were all the other Brit Bee ladies. They were missed.

Susan

17 comments:

  1. Thx for the invitation, was lovely to see you all again, and Harriet is adorable, almost makes me want another one, almost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lime and Aqua . . how divine is that!...
    ......and a pink cuddly bubby. ...7th Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure was a good day and mini bb is just georgeous. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww wee harry is getting even cuter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You came to Leicester! You probably drove past my house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I'm so jealous! Harri is adorable! So glad you all had lots of fun! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like great fun and what a lovely pillow and quilt. Harriet is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pillow, especially against the wallpaper & chair. Perfect!
    That kiddo is just too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous baby quilt and I love the pillow you made. Harriet looks so like Ceri!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look like loads of fun, glad you all had a good time, and good to see that Harriet approves of the final layout :oD

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks to have been tremendous fun. My friend has organised a scrap booking bee for a wedding album for her daughter. I of course will be leaving my pages until the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looks like a lovely day was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the junior club...great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a wonderful time! You're so thoughtful bringing a perfectly coordinated cushion cover for LJ - I'm sure she LOVED it. The group quilt for Ceri/Harriett is absolutely amazing. Gold stars for all of the bee! (Love the Jr. Club!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.